What do you do when life catches you with your pants down? Trust Barry Spilchuk to give you a few ideas.
All within the same time-period, Barry was diagnosed with cancer, while going through a bankruptcy, a separation, employee theft and a partnership dissolution.
We may as well just call him “The Come-Back King” (and not just for his smart-aleck humor)! He truly has mastered the art of overcoming setbacks.
In this talk, he’ll share with us a few key points about recovering from overwhelming circumstances.
- Remember the first rule of holes. If you find yourself in one stop digging!
- Learn about the S.A.L.A.D. principle to reversing your slide and going in the right direction.
- There is a “bless in every mess.” What’s yours?
- There is power in your story… when you stop telling it!
- What to do right now to change your life for the better.