All times in the agenda are specified in ET. To check the time in your location, go to http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
November 19, 2013
The first day covers obstacles that come from within. Shame, low self-esteem and loss of faith are all related to our own self-talk. The issue may have started with something someone once told us, or repeatedly told us, that wasn’t true, but our own internal voice has perpetuated the problem.
Today’s speakers will share their own journeys in overcoming themselves, and just how powerful it can be when the first one to love you is yourself.
- Noon ET – “The Power of Recognizing Hidden Shame and How It Can Transform Your Life” by Terilee Harrison
- 1pm ET – “A Prodigal Speaks Out” by Carol Barnier
- 2pm ET – “Shake It Off Using the Ancient Principles of the Samurai Warrior” by Lori Tsugawa Whaley
Overcoming Interpersonal Issues
November 20, 2013
The second day covers obstacles we encounter with those we love and obstacles that are caused by the harm others inflict on us. Living with depression, marital abuse or as the victim of human trafficking takes its toll on everyone who is near it.
Today’s speakers will share their own journeys in overcoming relational issues, and just how powerful it can be when you take good care of yourself by setting appropriate boundaries.
- Noon ET – “Why Did I Stay So Long?” by Arvee Robinson
- 1pm ET – “From Captive to Liberator” by Kate Wedell
- 2pm ET – “Depression Doesn’t Have to Disable” by Sheli Gartman
Overcoming What Life Throws at You
November 21, 2013
The third day covers obstacles that seem to appear in a split second of time. One moment, you’re awaiting test results. The next, you have cancer and life as you knew it will never be the same.
Today’s speakers will share their own journeys in overcoming instant reversals in life, and just how powerful it can be when you don’t allow others’ expectations to define your reality.
- Noon ET – “How to Bounce Back, Come Back and Get Back… from any Setback” by Barry Spilchuk
- 1pm ET – “How to go from Challenge to Champion” by Croix Sather
- 2pm ET – “Finding the Gift in Grief” by Tara R. Alemany